April 9, 2011

Trippy Tale #10...(Prologue)..."THE RETURN OF THE HAT MAN"

Hello faithful readers, and thank you for returning to the playhouse!

Speaking of returning...(or perhaps NEVER LEAVING!) it has come to my attention, that one of my unfortunate blog readers is being plagued by that son-of-a-bitch HAT MAN!

(Some of you may remember the many blogs I did on this "being" a few months back...but for the ones who don't know what the hell I'm talkin' about...it will all be explained to you in the following blogs.)


Anyway...

I don't use the term "plagued" loosely, so let's stop for a moment, and look at the definition of what it really means to be PLAGUED...

Plagued:
1
: to smite, infest, or afflict with (or as if with) disease, calamity, or natural evil.
2
a : to cause worry or distress to.
b : to disturb or annoy persistently.
 
 
Yep...my poor friend is going through "ALL OF THE ABOVE!"  :/
 
Not only is the hat man present while this person sleeps, but he is also showing up in his dreams...chasing him.
 
And while my friend hasn't said so, I suspect he is suffering from lack of rest.  (Kinda hard to get a restful night's sleep when you have a deranged shadow man chasing you all night!)
 
So...if you're interested in learning more about these shadow people...(who they may be, what they might want, etc.) then stay tuned to this blog...I'll be doing a three part series on these mysterious beings...
 
~Queenie~

No comments:

Post a Comment